Fri 9 to Mon 12 June 2017
Run 100 miles over four days along the beautiful Cotswold Way Trail, staying each night in our runners villages.
The Cotswold Way is a beautiful 102 mile national trail running from the picturesque town of Chipping Campden in the North to the stunning Georgian city of Bath in the south. En route the trail passes through stunning and quintessentially English countryside, beautiful Cotswold stone villages and along the majestic Cotswold Hills.
For the ultimate running challenge, why don’t you run or walk the Cotswold way with us over 4 days in June 2017?
The concept is simple, each day you will run, jog, walk or stagger your way along the trail, until you reach our campsites or “runners villages” as we like to call them. Our campsites will be equipped with toilets and showers, entertainment, food and drink, sports massage and ice baths. You can bring your own tent and pitch it yourself each night, or book a pre-erected tent which also has the option of pre-inflated airbeds and will be up and waiting for you on arrival. You don’t need to worry about your luggage; we will transfer it to the next campsite while you are on the trail.
The Cotswold Way 100 mile run is intended to be an amazing challenge, but something which is achievable to anybody who has a reasonable level of fitness. The social side of the run will be amazing, and we guarantee you will meet some amazing people and form some fantastic friendships along the way! This is not a race, we will not time you at any stage, and there are no prizes for coming first. Its also your responsibility to navigate along the trail and find the route, however don’t worry, the Cotswold Way is really well waymarked.
- Run the beautiful Cotswold Way over 4 Days.
- 100 Mile Run Cotswold Way T-Shirt for each participant.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Check-points along the route with water and snacks provided.
- Campsites (Runners Village) along the route with hot showers and toilets included in your entry fee.
- Option to pay a little extra for a pre-erected tent at each campsite.
- Runners Village with sports massage (£5 for 10 minute massage) and ice baths for participants use.
- Runners Village with entertainment, food and drink each night.
- Luggage transfers from campsite to campsite each day.
- Transfer from Bath to Chipping Campden on the first morning of the run included in your entry fee.